Meetcaregivers is an innovative technology company that believes we can reshape the home care industry with our technology and direction.
We’re a lean, flat and experimental team working to disrupt the home care industry by combining science and technology to identify and integrate automation and data insights into the old and manual processes.
This is a unique opportunity to join a new, multidisciplinary team of creative and passionate individuals destined to change the face of home care.
What you’ll be doing
We are looking for a Senior Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
Responsibilities include translation of wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Test and Document application and code changes
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Optimize existing apps and features
Who we’re looking for
Skills and Technologies
- Familiarity with Progressive Web Apps.
- Expert in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Expert understanding of the big 3, ReactJs/Redux, Vue and/or Angular along with NodeJs.
- Experience building apps that use asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Experience building SaaS application with per-tenant database isolation and authentication.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Uses DevOps processes and code versioning tools like git and Visual Studio Team Services or Atlassian.
- Understands SEO principles and ensures applications adhere to them.
- CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS and LESS and/or the new CSS features, i.e Flexbox and Grid